Monday

Tell me there is still hope

Hi my qtpuff. I have been fighting all the bad people or playing some survival games like in Hunger Game in my dreams, or rather nightmares I called it. But in none of them I have you there with me.

Always tolerating my nonsense and selfishness until you ownself going crazy too, you know it. I am sorry to hurt you so much and yet, you are still here with me telling me it is not my fault but it is yours instead. Forever taking the blame and give logical reason that makes it really seems like your fault, when it is obviously mine too. I am always hurting you especially with words that stab you hard in the heart and I am very sorry. Just because I am frustrated and annoyed with idkwtf and here we go again, I did it over and over again. I hate myself.

I wanna everything to be back to last time when we were so happy with anything and everything. Where there are no quarrels and with thoughts like "I cant think of any reason that will make us quarrel./ We wont quarrel." I used to have those thoughts btw. I miss that.

我救不了自己。